Last updated June 01, 2023
At our digital marketplace, we strive to provide a satisfactory experience for our customers. This Refund Policy outlines the guidelines and conditions for requesting refunds for downloadable items purchased through our platform. Please read this policy carefully before making any purchases.
Codeintra is a marketplace with a buyer and a seller side. These refund rules are created with the protection of both the buyer and seller in mind and apply to both buyer and seller. Please take into mind that, unlike physical goods, digital goods can’t be returned. Because of this, there are different rules for refunding digital goods.
Requesting a refund
You have the right to a refund in the following situations:
1. You purchased the same item twice.
If you accidentally purchased the same item twice, we are happy to refund a duplicate purchase.
2. The item has not been downloaded or accessed by the customer.
If the download link is not working or the item is not downloading then you can ask for either a fix or a refund.
3. The item is not working as advertised
If an item has technical issues, you should first contact the seller. The seller should be able to solve the issue. If this is not the case, you can request a refund if the issue is caused by a defect of the item itself and not by the environment the item is used. When requesting a refund it is very important to give as much detailed information about the issue. This includes a clear description of the issue itself and any errors that are displayed. Refund requests with general descriptions, for example, “Doesn’t work”, won’t be refunded.
CodeIntra nor the seller have to give any refunds in the following situations:
- You have not provided enough information to determine why you have the right to a refund.
- You do not have the knowledge to use the item.
- The purchased item is not working because of misconfiguration or a not supported setup in the buyers’ environment.
- You can’t access the item anymore because the item is no longer available on our platform.
- The item does not meet your expectations or you don’t want it anymore.
- The refund is requested more than 1 week after purchase.
A refund is not possible because it is the source code of the apps (Downloadable Software) when you buy it it will remain with you even if you do not accept it so a refund is not possible in this case.
Refund is only for those products or services like the customization or reskins available If you change your mood later or do not want these services refund can be possible if the author has not started to work on your project.
- If the item price is 50% lower than the actual price then it won't be refunded.
- Reskin services can not be refunded.
- Refunds will be processed from our website only.
- The refunded amount will be available only in the Codeintra wallet, and you can use it for another item purchase or withdraw it as per withdrawal rules.