Quick support PRO Version Features:
- Remote Server Login (Single sign-on – SSO): It’s a special and unique feature. If you have any existing service with a lot of existing users. And you want to use that service’s login in this application, then you can do that easily in this app.
- Web Chat: Live web chat feature added. Your client can contact your agent using live chat. You can set easily everything
- Email to Ticket (Email Piping): Tickets can be created by simply sending an email. Ticket responses can also be created by replying to the same email.
- User feedback: Feedback is collected through special emails sent out to users with a like and a dislike button. These buttons link to a feedback form that the users can use to provide their detailed feedback. It’s a unique feature of this application.
- Proactive Search: Easy to use search – smart search engine can find relevant articles even with spelling mistakes
- Timezone Control: It’s another unique feature of this application. It auto-control the timezone based on your user’s IP. That means the user will see the user’s timezone time and Admin will see admin timezone time.
- Highly Secured: Uploaded file security, CSRF protection, brute force security, admin user login failure auto back off, auto suspicious IP block. You can also manually block any IP or release any IP.
- Category-wise Custom Fields: You can set category-wise custom fields on ticket creation. We know all fields are not suitable for all category so we can add fields for all categories or for individual categories.
- Social Network Integration: It has Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, GitHub, and Yahoo user’s login module. You can choose from of any them. It has a nice control panel for social network integration.
- Customized Payment: It’s a very useful feature. You can set a payment of any amount for any service (i.e., hosting fee, maintenance fees) from on any ticket when required.
- Multiple Text Editors: Use the rich text editor of your choice.
- Customizable Roles and Privileges: Create user groups with roles and privileges of your choice and add the intended users to the group. You have full control of your application. You can create any named role with any privileges.
- Additional Menus: Create your own customized menus through the admin panel
- Easy Customizable Email Templates and Canned Message: Modify pre-existing templates to send emails to customers. we don’t want to say much on it, We hardly request to see it once in live preview then you will see how easy it is.
- Easy Customizable Canned Message: It is also the same as an email template. So easy to design or write any canned message.
- Announcements or notifications: Create announcements or notifications for visitors or admin users or both with start time and end time. Sometimes you may want to display any message to your visitor then you can use it.
- Multiple Theme & Any App Color: It has multiple themes and you can choose any color of that theme. We will design many themes in future time to time in future versions. It has an auto-update feature so you will get all themes in the future.
- Manage File Upload: Limit file upload with size and type. And another unique feature is all uploaded files are only accessible by admin users and only that user who is uploaded. So no one can download any private file if they have the file direct link too.
- Multi-Languages: Yes, it is supported multi-language. You can also choose language separately for Admin Panel and Site
- Admin Notification: Email Notification and the second one is On Screen Notification
- Ticket Auto Closing: Ticket auto-closing feature added. The ticket will be close to your settings
- GDPR Compliance: Yes, It has a GDPR Compliance setting you can enable it easily
- Work Log: Staff can add a work log and can see the full work log in ticket details.
- Ticket Auto Assign Rule: Ticket auto assigning rule added. With this feature, you can set your rule for assign. This rule will be work as a supervisor
- Ticket Auto Closing: Admin can create a ticket on behalf of the client.
- Admin Note: Admin can add a note on Ticket or Client
Quick Support, the online support ticket system, Exclusively made for Support Tickets and Knowledge Bases. Using this application users can register to the portal and make a support request for their tickets. This application also provides the facility to search articles and FAQs that are added by the admin, Which will help your clients to know more about your product or services.
Demo Link: http://help.cometoall.com
Demo Link Admin: http://help.cometoall.com/admin/
User Name: email@example.com
- Build with Codeigniter framework.
- Fully AJAX-based system.
- User-friendly interface and interaction.
- Neatly written and commented code.
- Multilingual support.
- Well documented.
Design & Interface
- Neat and clean design.
- Build with bootstrap CSS framework.
- Fully responsive.
- SCSS files included.
- User-friendly admin interface with modern outlook.
- Neat email template.
Authentication & Security
- User login forgot password and reset password options.
- Reset password link sent to user email.
- User registration and activation.
- The activation code will send to the user’s email.
- User dashboard.
- Totally secured system (SQL injection, XSS, CSRF).
- User profile, change password, and update profile image.
- List of articles separated by categories.
- Manage articles and categories.
- Articles and categories position ordering by drag and drop.
- Search suggestions on search article in frontend.
- Filter articles on the admin side.
- Option to vote articles in frontend.
- List of FAQs separated by categories.
- Manage FAQs and categories.
- FAQs and categories position ordering by drag and drop.
- Filter FAQs on the admin side.
- List of tickets separated by categories.
- Users can submit tickets.
- The user can attach file with ticket.
- Users can list and filter submitted tickets.
- Users can view and reply to tickets.
- Admin and Support Manager can assign tickets to Support Agents.
- Drag and drop option for keeping the order of ticket categories.
- Admin users can reply to tickets based on assigned tickets.
- Option to update ticket status.
- Option to manage users to specific roles.
- Option to block/unblock users from accessing the site.
- User-based permissions, which gives special permission to admin users rather than role-based permission.
- Site settings for updating site-related information such as name, logo, and more.
- Social media settings for updating social media links.
- SEO settings for updating basic SEO information.
- Role-based permission for allocating permission to the specific role.
- App settings for basic app configuration.
- Email settings and Email templates