Dictionary template that aims to be simple, lightweight, fast, and accurate. No unnecessary splash screens and no need to download any additional files. You can use your own language database file and create your own dictionary application. This dictionary template is offline so no need for a server setting. Buy an extended license and create multiple applications and start earning through the AdMob.
Why Our Dictionary App Template?
- Launch today, instead of 2 months from now. Stay ahead of your competitors by moving fast.
- Save energy & headaches, by not having to deal with hiring, prototyping, designing, development, testing, bug-fixing, optimizing, etc. Take a look at the list of features to get an idea of the amount of effort you’ll need to invest by starting from scratch.
- Save thousands of dollars, spent on designers & developers.
- Quality – our templates have been designed and developed by an expert in the field of designing and development. You get the best possible quality, in terms of design, code, optimizations, scalability, and customer support.
How Does This Work?
This template contains an SQLite database file. You can add/edit data into that database file using DBBrowser or SQLite Manager which is a high-quality, visual, open-source tool to create, design, and edit database files.
- Implement Material Design
- Beautiful user interface
- Easy Search
- Multiple Choice Question Word Quiz
- Drawer Menu
- SQLite Database
- Word of the Day with Customize Local Notification
- 8 Color Theme Chooser
- Add New Word in Dictionary
- AdMob & Interstitial Integrated
- Categorize as Favorites
- Categorize as History
- Social Word Sharing & apps listing
- Android Phone & Tablet Support
- Latest Android Studio
- Clean Code
- Well documented
What You Will Get?
- Android Source Code Using Java
- ReadMe Documentation
- Apple Mac or Windows PC with their latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Android Studio and some knowledge about its UI interface
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- A Google Developer account to submit apps to the Play Store
- An AdMob account to generate your own Banner/Interstitial UNIT ID