CodeIntra is strictly following its own implemented data security and privacy internal guidelines. What we do with your data:
- We gather only data we need for our relation with you
- We keep your data privately and securely on a backend layer with a single-point of entry with DPO-approved access only
- We use your data only for our own processing and identification purposes aimed at helping you with the product you’ve purchased from us
- We may use your email to contact you based on your consent
This is what we don’t do with your data:
- We are not sharing your data with any third parties
- We are not processing your data via non-SSL connections
- We are not reselling your data
- We are not monetizing your data
Should you have any questions related to your data feel free to reach out to our Data Protection Officer at contact@ codeintra .com
We are committed to complying with the EU’s GDPR hence we are explicitly stating the following options for you to control and delete your data with us.
- The right to be informed – submit your request
- The right of access – submit your request
- The right of rectification – submit your request
- The right to erasure – submit your request
- The right to restrict processing – submit your request
- The right to data portability – submit your request
- The right to object – submit your request
We are also putting you, our visitor and customer, in control of cookies. Unless you explicitly accept we won’t put any non-essential cookies in your browser.
Should you have any questions related to your data feel free to reach out to our Data Protection Officer at contact@ codeintra.com
Strict: Functional Cookies
We use a server session cookie to allow the login and purchase experience on our website. We may use also a cookie to store your cookie preference choice.
Non-strict: Analytics Cookies
We may use Google Analytics cookies if you accept and explicitly opt-in for them. We do not use other analytics or tracking cookies on our website.
Non-strict: Marketing, Retargeting, Social Networks, other cookies
Nope, we don’t put such cookies.
For more general information on cookies, see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.