Note:- This is a Wallpaper Android Course Video, not an app source code.
Video duration: 2.5 total hours
In Wallpaper Android App What you will learn?
- Create a real application to up to Google Play Store
- How to use ButterKnife for binding view
- How to use Glide 4 to load image from server
- How to use Retrofit for sending requests and handling responses
- How to use GSON to convert JSON to Java Objects
- How to use Realm to save data in Android application
Wallpaper Android Requirements
You should understand basic Java programing language
You should have some experience with Android (this course isn’t for Android fresher)
Every developers want to build a REAL THING, a REAL APPLICATION not just something for learning.
In this course, you will learn how to build a real and beautiful Wallpaper Application by using Unsplash API.
And of course, you will learn how to use a lots popular Android libraries such as Retrofit, GSON, Realm, ButterKnife, Glide 4.
- If you are an Android Developer but don’t know exactly how to build a REST API Client App .
- Are you an Android developer who wants to upgrade your Android skill ?
- Or you want to build a beautiful stuff.
This is THE COURSE for you.
With only few hours of content, this course will CHANGE your Android skill.
Don’t wait and enroll today. I hope to see you in my course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to upgrade their Android skills
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create an app using a RESTFul Web Service
- Anyone who wants to build a modern and beautifull Android application
- This course is for intermediate and advanced application developers