Run your own successful Affiliate For WooCommerce program. Track referrals, sales, commissions, and payouts. Create commission plans and marketing campaigns. Includes self-care dashboard for affiliates. The easiest way to increase your brand value, get customers and grow revenue.
Why use complex third-party affiliate platforms or plugins when you can run your own affiliate for WooCommerce itself? Especially when it’s super easy, jargon-free, and comes with all the powerful features…
A powerful affiliate program with full control and accuracy
- Allow people to sign up as your affiliates via registration forms. Approve them manually or automatically and set them up to receive commissions. Let them create referral links and promote or use coupons for referrals.
- Track visitors, conversions, commissions, and payouts. It’s all there!
- Turn customers and subscribers into affiliate partners and brand ambassadors.
- Track affiliate progress and adjustments: commissions are adjusted based on order status changes and recurring subscription payments. (Compatible with WooCommerce Subscriptions)
- The most powerful commission plan system – is set commissions based on a number of conditions. Commission only on the first product, commission based on product categories, commission to specific affiliates, commission based on affiliate tags…
- Set up a multi-tier affiliate program with an ‘n’ number of tiers. Affiliates earn commissions on the sales they make and also on the sales generated by people they refer to your program.
- Combine images, videos, product manuals, other media assets, swipes, and other resources in different promotional campaigns to boost your affiliate marketing. Track the performance of each campaign separately.
- Easy payouts via PayPal.
- Integrate with your own site — Affiliate for WooCommerce works as a WooCommerce extension, so your costs and setup time are reduced.
You know that word-of-mouth/reviews and recommendations are powerful. With an affiliate program, you can make them work for you.
Unlock high conversions, sales, and credibility
You have awesome products but are struggling to meet your sales goals… You’re not alone. Most makers face this challenge.
One sure way to breakthrough results is a successful affiliate partner program. Why?
- 81% of brands leverage the power of affiliate marketing, and affiliate marketing spending is increasing every year.
- 38% of marketers confirm affiliate programs as one of their top customer acquisition channels.
- Customers trust people they know and like. They don’t know you yet — but when an influencer recommends your products, customers will be a lot more receptive to what you have to offer, upping your conversions.
- Distribution is key to success. You can spend a ton to get traffic, but affiliates can send you high-quality, qualified leads. You get access to their audiences, who are already primed to be drawn to your products.
- You only pay for paying customers, not for ads or leads! When you run an affiliate program, you pay commissions only when affiliates bring you a paying customer.
Pro tip 1: Set up a lead capture system for affiliate traffic. That way you can get a lead even if it doesn’t convert into a sale immediately.
Pro tip 2: Invite your customers to become affiliates. Not everyone will go out and promote you, but those that do will be worth it. (And yes, the plugin can automatically turn all your customers — or any other WordPress users — into affiliates!)
All the essential tools to leverage your Affiliate For WooCommerce program
Fashion stores – clothing, footwear, eyewear, jewelry, beauty, and cosmetics; pet stores, travel, and tourism, fitness, FMCG, digital goods…no matter your store size and reach, your affiliate program will work like a charm with these tools.
One place affiliate tracking and management
Unlike other affiliate plugins, you don’t have to juggle multiple screens. From creating different commission rates to making payouts, manage everything from a single place.
- View affiliate leaderboard, conversion rate, and revenue earned
- Get complete details for each affiliate – order and commission statuses, payouts done, products sold, and profile details. You can also edit affiliate profiles.
- Create commission plans based on rules
- Set up marketing campaigns
- Make payouts
- Search using predefined filters
- Export all data or based on filters to CSV
Reward your affiliates based on their performance. Set up different affiliate commission rates (percentage, flat, tiered) based on product, category, and tags by creating a commission plan.
Setting up a storewide commission rate, setting up a tiered commission, assigning higher commissions to specific users, assigning commissions based on product categories, assigning commissions only on the first product and not on upsells…hundreds of use cases possible with Affiliate for WooCommerce plugin.
Set up commission plans like:
- 20% storewide or default commission without any tiers
- 30% commission only to John and Maria on your best-seller
- $10 flat commission on the sale of laptops
- 25% commission only on the ‘Sports’ category and 15% commission on all other categories
- 45% commission only to affiliates having the ‘Influencer’ tag on the sale of high-end jewelry items.
- $5 flat commission on the sale of mobile but no commission on accessories sold in the same order.
- 25% commission on the sale of the first product and storewide commission on other products sold in the same order.
- 20%, 15%, 10%…in a three-tier program. Mona refers to Shanky and Shanky refers to Lisa for your affiliate program. Lisa, Shanky, and Mona will earn 20%, 15%, and 10% commissions respectively on a successful referral by Lisa.
Affiliate marketing campaigns
Organize your marketing and promotional materials (all the logos, banners, swipes, videos, guidelines, giveaways, social media assets, and what have you…) in different “buckets”.
How is Affiliate for WooCommerce different from other WordPress affiliate plugins?
There are a handful of other affiliate plugins for WordPress. Most support WooCommerce and have been around for a while. Why choose Affiliate for WooCommerce?
- A super easy-to-understand, single-page UI. No more confusing terminology, clunky interfaces, or multi-screen processes for basic tasks.
- Made only for WooCommerce, so very less bloatware and works at a blazing speed.
- Rock-solid WooCommerce and Subscriptions support. Your affiliates don’t have to worry if their referral will be credited to them or not. You don’t have to spend hours reconciling numbers.
- We’re user-focused. Even your junior staff can take care of month-to-month operations. That means less frustration, cost, and headaches for you.
Features at a glance
- Powerful affiliate system that runs everything automatically.
- Unlimited affiliates, links, visits… You’re the boss!
- Affiliates can register, generate links and track commissions themselves.
- Automatically turn your customers (or any other WordPress users) into affiliates.
- Coupons for tracking referrals
- Set flexible commission plans
- Set up a multilevel referral/multi-tier affiliate program
- Percentage and flat commissions, payout logs, gross/net commissions…
- Organize promotional assets in campaigns
- Payout partners easily use PayPal Payout API
- Track product and customer-level performance. Know who’s promoting what and how well!
- Real-time, accurate and advanced reports. Order sync, conversion rate, and other useful metrics.
- The affiliate leaderboard shows you, top-performing partners, at a glance.
- Export all affiliates’ data or based on filters to CSV.
- Assign parent to an affiliate in a tiered affiliate program
- Easy to set up and manage. Single screen interface, no jargon.
- No site slowdowns, work on shared hosting – efficient code quality.
- Regular improvements and updates.
- Developed by a top WooCommerce plugin partner.